------ Links: ------
- As part of the Séminaire Signal et Apprentissage of the Institut de Mathématiques de Marseille, the contribution "Adjoint-based identification of sound sources for sound reinforcement, source localization and acoustic flow control" was presented on December 11, 2020.
- In The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, the article "Directional sound source modeling using the adjoint Euler equations in a finite-difference time-domain approach" was published, see publications.
- For the DAGA - annual meeting of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Akustik - in Hannover, the paper "Synthese komplexer Richtcharakteristiken für eine Schallfeldoptimierung im Zeitbereich" was contributed, see publications.
contribution "Adjoint-Based CAA Applications: Source
Identification and Modeling" was presented at the final symposium
of the SFB 880 from December 17, 2019 to December 18, 2019 in
- The contribution "Adjoint-Based Sound Source Identification" was presented at the 'Workshop Strömungsschall in Luftfahrt, Fahrzeug- und Anlagentechnik' from December 5, 2019 to December 6, 2019 in Nürnberg.
- In the September issue 2019 of The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, the article "Adjoint-Based Optimization of Sound Reinforcement including Non-Uniform Flow" was published, see publications.
- For the 23rd International Congress on Acoustics (ICA) in Aachen from September 09, 2019 to September 13, 2019, the paper "Adjoint-Based Sound Reinforcement in the Time Domain" was contributed. Validation examples for three-dimensional loudspeaker-sound field arrangements under the influence of wind and temperature stratification were presented.
- For the DAGA - annual meeting of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Akustik - from March, 18 2019 to March, 21 2019 in Rostock, the paper 'Optimized Sound Field Generation in the Time Domain -- Validation for Source Arrays in 2D' was contributed. Validation examples for two-dimensional loudspeaker-sound field arrangements were presented.
- An expert group of 9 participants from the realms of research, development, measurement and application came together at TU Berlin on May 29, 2018. They discussed quality criteria for large-scale sound reinforcement.